Mr. B R K Prasad MSc, AIII Deputy Managing Director
- Joined Oriental Insurance Company as a direct Recruit officer in 1977 which is first batch post Nationalisation.
- Worked in various capacities such as Divisional Manager, Senior Divisional Manager, Manager in-charge of Marine Department at Head Office.
- Worked as Regional in-charge of the largest Region of Oriental, the Indore Region.
- By virtue of his experience he was deputed specially to India International Insurance Pte ltd, SINGAPORE.
- This is a S&P A – rated Insurance company Registered in Singapore with 20% stake for each of the Public Sector General Insurance companies and GIC Re
- Retired in 2012 as DGM in Oriental Insurance while serving in Singapore Deputation.
- Afterwards served as Deputy Managing Director with Excellent Insurance Brokers from Dec 2012 to 2014.
Padmaja Kallur, M. Tech, MBA (US) – Vice President IT
- Strong Domain expertise in corporate applications (Amazon), Banking industry (Federal Reserve Bank), Manufacturing (Cleveland Steel container) and Telecom industry (Voice-Tel, AT&T),
- Excellent People Management skills with a long record of team building, stakeholder satisfaction, motivating offshore and on-site staff to maximize productivity and lower costs.
- Strong project management and leadership skills that include managing budgets, enablement of cross-functional transparency, reputation for leading clear of ambiguity. A key partner for business and technology teams to ensure that technical teams are in alignment with business needs.
- Hands on technical skills in Oracle E Business Suite of applications (ERP), Oracle databases, R statistical tool and various flavors of operating systems, support tools, Java and C++.
- Professional Certifications: Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator and Developer. Certified PMP (by Project Management Institute). ITIL certified professional.
- Completed Insurance Brokers Training and Passed the Examination
EMPLOYEES RESPONSIBLE FOR SOLICITING AND PROCURING INSURANCE BUSINESS:
- Dr. K. Muralidhara Reddy, Managing Director & Principal Officer
- Padmaja Kallur, Vice President
Mr. D. V. Krishna Reddy, M.A, General Manager (Life)
- Dynamic professional with over 29 years of rich experience in Life Insurance Industry Branch Administration, Key Account Management, Underwriting, Operational, Renewal chasing, Claims and Team Management.
- Worked with LIC (24 years) and Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd (5 years)
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising and managing business operations with key focus on profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Proficient in dealing with and handling individual insurance policy issues, settlement analysis and documentation within the set time parameters.
- Possess skills for exposing various pre-existing conditions being suppressed or distorted with manipulated documents. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Mr. P. Purushotham, B.A, General Manager (Non-Life)
- 27 years of experience with New India Assurance. Joined New India Assurance in 1977 and worked in various cadres in most of the departments till 2004.
- Completed 50 hrs Brokers Training