Dr. K Muralidhara Reddy, Managing Director & Principal Officer
- Has more than 25 years experience in managing insurance portfolios of clients ranging from SMEs to Big Corporate/Mega Projects/ Industries/Government/Govt bodies bringing in customer delight.
- Founder MD of Excellent Insurance Broking Services Ltd, which was licensed as Insurance Broker in the first batch of licensees in January 2003 and had worked as Principal Officer also since then till Nov 2015
- Had ensured compliance with IRDAI Regulations, ROC, IT and other statutory bodies during his tenure
- Responsible for the company’s growth from scratch in 2003 to Rupees 500 million turn over in 2015
- A Team Builder in various areas of operations like underwriting, claims, marketing, IT, client relations and Finance
- Designed and implemented strategies for company’s sustained growth year after year
- Known for high levels of competency in underwriting and claims
- Skillful in maintaining cordial relations with insurers, clients and other organizations
- Handled Reinsurance Broking functions in addition from August 2013 to November 2015
CA GK Rao, Director
- A dynamic professional, last associated with Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (HMWSSB), Government of Andhra Pradesh as Director (Finance).
- Senior level executive, with extensive finance, administration & accounting experience in diverse industries.
- Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth & maximize profits through achievements in finance management, cost reductions, internal control & productivity improvements.
- Adept at analysing the financial viability of new ventures/ new projects and forecast the amount of project finance/ funds required.
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing financial procedures, including working capital management, internal financial controls and costing.
- Consultant- The World Bank – As Water Utility Financial Operation Specialist- for Afghan Urban Water Supply & Sewerage Corporation – Since Nov’ 2010.
Dr V. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, Director
- MBBS, MS & MCh
- Super Specialist Urologist
- Working with Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital since 2006
Smt K. Aruna Devi, Director
- Founder Director
- 9 years of experience with Excellent Insurance Broking Services Ltd. handling Client relations from 2004 to 2013
Mr. B R K Prasad MSc, AIII Deputy Managing Director
- Joined Oriental Insurance Company as a direct Recruit officer in 1977 which is first batch post Nationalisation.
- Worked in various capacities such as Divisional Manager, Senior Divisional Manager, Manager in-charge of Marine Department at Head Office.
- Worked as Regional in-charge of the largest Region of Oriental, the Indore Region.
- By virtue of his experience he was deputed specially to India International Insurance Pte ltd, SINGAPORE.
- This is a S&P A – rated Insurance company Registered in Singapore with 20% stake for each of the Public Sector General Insurance companies and GIC Re
- Retired in 2012 as DGM in Oriental Insurance while serving in Singapore Deputation.
- Afterwards served as Deputy Managing Director with Excellent Insurance Brokers from Dec 2012 to 2014.
Padmaja Kallur, M. Tech, MBA (US) – Vice President IT
- Strong Domain expertise in corporate applications (Amazon), Banking industry (Federal Reserve Bank), Manufacturing (Cleveland Steel container) and Telecom industry (Voice-Tel, AT&T).
- Excellent People Management skills with a long record of team building, stakeholder satisfaction, motivating offshore and on-site staff to maximize productivity and lower costs.
- Strong project management and leadership skills that include managing budgets, enablement of cross-functional transparency, reputation for leading clear of ambiguity. A key partner for business and technology teams to ensure that technical teams are in alignment with business needs.
- Hands on technical skills in Oracle E Business Suite of applications (ERP), Oracle databases, R statistical tool and various flavors of operating systems, support tools, Java and C++.
- Professional Certifications: Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator and Developer. Certified PMP (by Project Management Institute). ITIL certified professional.
- Completed Insurance Brokers Training and Passed the Examination
EMPLOYEES RESPONSIBLE FOR SOLICITING AND PROCURING INSURANCE BUSINESS:
- Dr. K. Muralidhara Reddy, Managing Director & Principal Officer
- Padmaja Kallur, Vice President
Mr. D. V. Krishna Reddy, M.A, General Manager (Life)
- Dynamic professional with over 29 years of rich experience in Life Insurance Industry Branch Administration, Key Account Management, Underwriting, Operational, Renewal chasing, Claims and Team Management.
- Worked with LIC (24 years) and Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd (5 years)
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising and managing business operations with key focus on profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Proficient in dealing with and handling individual insurance policy issues, settlement analysis and documentation within the set time parameters.
- Possess skills for exposing various pre-existing conditions being suppressed or distorted with manipulated documents. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Mr. P. Purushotham, B.A, General Manager (Non-Life)
- 27 years of experience with New India Assurance. Joined New India Assurance in 1977 and worked in various cadres in most of the departments till 2004.
- Completed 50 hrs Brokers Training